[OSM-talk] Using osm2pgsql can I import into postgres in a projection other than Spherical Mercator (epsg:900913) like wgs84 (epsg:4326)

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 23:35:13 BST 2009

Thanks,

For the below information it noted that:

*This will import the data from the OSM file(s) into a PostgreSQL database
suitable for use by the Mapnik renderer*

I am assuming that this command will also work correctly if my renderer is
instead geoserver since I already have been using geoserver I would prefer
to use it instead of Mapnik.

--
John J. Mitchell