[OSM-talk] SteveC should decide

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 2 22:28:47 BST 2009

Gervase Markham schrieb:
> On 01/10/09 04:26, John Smith wrote:
>> I still like Shaun's idea of a committee
>
> We really, really need a committee to decide what values we are going to
> standardize for binary true and false?
>
> If that's true, we are doomed. How on earth are we going to make any
> difficult decisions stick?

I guess you were absent from the list, the wiki and the OSM data for at
least a year or so ... ;-)

The funny thing is, most of the decisions are actually not difficult.

But, as we have no "decision making process", we are doomed to make the
decisions again and again and again - unfortunately each time probably
with a different result.

Regards, ULFL