[OSM-talk] SteveC should decide

James Livingston doctau at mac.com
Sat Oct 3 08:24:42 BST 2009

On 03/10/2009, at 5:02 PM, John Smith wrote:
> This was not only highly frustrating but demoralising and as a result
> I've not been bothered tagging any more school zones because I don't
> see a point until there is a "One True Way" to tag school zones.

Just do what I and a lot of other people have done - give up on the
wiki being useful, and just go ahead and tag it however you like,
checking tagwatch and similar to see what other people are actually
using. If you do see an article on the wiki, you have no idea whether
anyone actually uses it. If it's "approved" it was probably because
three people voted on it and everyone else got sick of arguing and
didn't vote.