[OSM-talk] RR8 - Possible International Vandal (assistance required in various countries)

Jennifer Campbell jenuk1985 at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 4 15:37:42 BST 2009

Just a further heads up that this user appears to have posted to SABRE
asking for a way to edit OSM privately. Any suggestions I should pass on
to him? It should keep him from vandalising live data if it was possible.

http://www.sabre-roads.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23677

Jeni
http://blog.jennystuff.com