[OSM-talk] Updating a point of interest

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Mon Oct 5 05:14:13 BST 2009

I was examining the map for the part of town where I work, and noticed that a former hospital (now commercial offices) was still labeled as a hospital.  Google Maps, Yahoo Maps, and Blackberry Maps have that same out-of-date information.  What would be the best way to note that the former hospital is no longer a hospital, so that no one will mistakenly go there in a medical emergency?

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com