[OSM-talk] Mobile Oxford

Stephen Gower socks-openstreetmap.org at earth.li
Thu Oct 15 15:45:23 BST 2009

I think the official launch is soon, but Oxford University's new
Mobile Oxford website is looking pretty good and makes extensive
use of the OSM data we've collected for the city.  I think it rocks
(and I'm not involved, except for having given a ton of feedback!)

The site's at http://m.ox.ac.uk/ with a news article at
http://www.ox.ac.uk/media/news_stories/2009/091012.html

As the article says, it's still a work in progress (it's still not
ideal on any of the browsers I have on my Windows phone), but it's
really nice to see our hard work gathering local data getting built
on to produce something really useful!