[OSM-talk] shop=groceries?

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason avarab at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 13:57:29 BST 2009

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 9:38 AM, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason
<avarab at gmail.com> wrote:
> I sent farlokko the following mail via the website on September 29th:
>
> """
> Til     farlokko
> Titill  Please revert your changeset changing shop=groceries into
> shop=greengrocer
> Dags    þriðjudaginn 29. september 2009 kl. 14:15
> I noticed you changed a shop I surveyed:
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/305004175
>
> shop=greengrocer is not the same thing as shop=groceries. The former
> sells vegetables while the latter is a general groceries store.
>
> Please revert this changeset:
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/2562959
>
> And any similar changesets where you've globally mistagged previously
> correct data. Thanks.
> """
>
> He has yet to reply or revert his changes.

farlokko replied to me. Turns out he just wanted to edit one shop in
Italy but downloaded a file from tagwatch so he ended up changing the
whole planet.

I've reverted all shop=greengrocer nodes last edited by user:farlokko
to shop=groceries and asked him to change back the ones he wanted as
shop=greengrocer in the first place: