[OSM-talk] Randomly disappearing streets

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Thu Oct 22 14:39:15 BST 2009

Hi Bev,

Rather I didn't read below the "Regards Bev" anticipating that it
would have just been some form of signature or disclaimer. My apologies.

On the first example, it looks like the area hasn't been fully
surveyed, and needs some surveying.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=54.17683&lon=-0.27433&zoom=16&layers=000BFTF
On your second example of Wirral, it looks like the area needs to be
surveyed, as pretty much none of the roads in the area are named. I
couldn't get that street from the history.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=53.38785&lon=-3.09068&zoom=15&layers=000BFTF

Shaun