[OSM-talk] Randomly disappearing streets

Barnett, Phillip PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
Thu Oct 22 16:37:10 BST 2009

Shaun,
Bev did say , 'was there; now isn't' and 'have gone' which would imply to me that it has been removed, rather than, 'remains to be surveyed'
See the title of the OP

Regards

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 (0)20 7430 4474
E PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
http://WWW.ITN.CO.UK
P  Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?