[OSM-talk] [tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Tag:shop=massage

Sybren A. Stüvel sybren at stuvel.eu
Fri Oct 23 13:34:06 BST 2009

Hi folks,

Please take a look at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Massage and cast
your vote. I forgot to send an email about the vote actually opening
(I only sent an email about it needing more discussion and opening a
week later), so I'll keep the voting opened a while longer.

There have been three approvals so far, and no rejections. Please keep
them coming!

Regards,
Sybren

--