[OSM-talk] Mapping islands question

Joe Pranevich jpranevich at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 08:22:41 GMT 2009

Hello,

Yeah. Looks like an edit conflict or something as my nicely redrawn
coastline for that part of the map has reverted. Oh well. I'll do it again.
(But I did that last night, well after my first email. I didn't want to
spend any more time on it until I understood why my changes weren't showing
up.)

Joe