[OSM-talk] Frederik declares war on data imports...

Robert Kaiser kairo at kairo.at
Sun Aug 8 16:54:30 BST 2010

John Smith schrieb:
> On 8 August 2010 23:23, Robert Kaiser<kairo at kairo.at>  wrote:
>> Offending them doesn't help either. We are still ONE community in ONE
>
> He seems to be doing a good job of offending Australians and anyone
> else that has been involved with either importing or cleaning up
> imports in the past...

I'm from a country that's been heavily burned by having a badly
organized import taking place, where some people have loudly voiced we
should kill all that data no matter what its license is. I can
sympathize as much with someone disliking some imports as I can with
people wanted more clarified licensing - and with people who don't want
to lose any people or data over stupid license fights.

Robert Kaiser