[OSM-talk] Frederik declares war on data imports...

Robert Kaiser kairo at kairo.at
Sun Aug 8 16:59:48 BST 2010

Anthony schrieb:
> And I'm sure if you do it that way you'll be infringing on the
> copyright of the CC-BY-SA data.

Gah, what are we? I thought we were an OPEN project that likes
share-alike licensing, mostly without that the explicit terms of those
licenses really matter. Only lawyers can really make out the
differences. When a project like ours starts to talk about faithful
members of our community infringing on copyright while trying to find
solutions, then something goes wrong. Please, let's work together to
find reasonable solutions, not more problems, OK?

Robert Kaiser