[OSM-talk] Wanted - spare CC-BY-SA account

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 08:34:32 BST 2010

Does anyone have a spare / unused OSM account that was created before the
new Contributor Terms were introduced?

I'm planning an import of some micro-mapping that's been done for my local
area.  The import guidelines[1] recommend that I create a new account for
this to keep it separate from my own personal contributions.

For obvious reasons I'm not going to use an account that forces me to commit
to the new contributor terms.  So now I'm looking for anyone who might have
an old OSM account (created before May 12th 2010) that they are not using
and would be happy to give away to me.

Can anyone help me?

80n

[1]