[OSM-talk] Wanted - spare CC-BY-SA account

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Tue Aug 10 09:36:59 BST 2010

80n,

80n wrote:
> For obvious reasons I'm not going to use an account that forces me to
> commit to the new contributor terms.  So now I'm looking for anyone who
> might have an old OSM account (created before May 12th 2010) that they
> are not using and would be happy to give away to me.

Maybe instead of playing these kinds of games you could just help those
people who want to set up a fork, and then import to that fork. Because
for us, your plannet import along with your steadfast refusal of the new
license, only causes more work and more problems.

This appeal will of course fall on deaf ears if your very motive is to
cause problems for OSM but I refuse to believe that.

Bye
Frederik