[OSM-talk] BDFL & Moderation

Aun Johnsen lists at gimnechiske.org
Mon Aug 16 14:18:41 BST 2010

Ok, so in the sense of "Conspiration Theory" I use the word "theory" in the
way scientists use the word "thesis", maybe I should start to call
"conspiration theories" for "conspiration thesis", but than nobody would
understand that I mean "conspiration theory". It is not my fault the word
theory have been misquoted in so many regular expressions.