[OSM-talk] Pre-disaster imagery of Pakistan Floods now available from SPOT

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 21:36:29 BST 2010

HOT, all,

Positive news from SPOT that their pre-disaster imagery of the flood affected
area of Pakistan is now available for use in OSM.

The WMS url is
http://www.geodatawork.net/__streaminguid.e30dcaa3-5929-4902-9834-12e6f51e1e7b/wms.ashx?

Before using the imagery, please review the legal agreement at
http://www.youmapps.org/licenses/EULA-OSM-EN.html
Note that SPOT has authorized use in JOSM, Merkaartor, and Viking, but not
Potlatch (I wasn't given a reason).

Hopefully this imagery proves useful in the base map. Please distribute this
information to any interested mappers.

We're still working on other imagery sources, especially post-flooding.

Thanks
Mikel

== Mikel Maron ==
+254(0)724899738 @mikel s:mikelmaron