[OSM-talk] Massive import of airports

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Fri Dec 17 14:09:31 GMT 2010

Am 17.12.2010 13:30, schrieb ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen:
> Read my mail ! Instead of debiting the obvious!

I'm sorry I've to jump into this discussion. It's not only about data
quality but about how we interact with each other. It's best practice at
OSM to announce data imports before actually doing them, providing data
samples and asking the Malinglist about Concerns.

This would have brought up concerns about duplicates and we'd have found
a way to get this done properly.

Did the Importer ask the Malinglist about comments? did he receive some?

Peter