[OSM-talk] Internship search

Gianfra g gianfrancogliozzo at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 20 18:00:40 GMT 2010

Hello

am Gianfranco Gliozzo an Italian civil engineer finalizing a Msc in
GIS (www.msc-gima.nl).I am an OSM member my nickname is Gianfra, I mainly edited in my home town, Catania.

The
Msc is held by four Dutch institutions TU Delft, University of
Utrecht, ITC Enschede, Wageningen University, sharing their expertise
in research and education in the GIS field.

For
the final thesis I worked using semantic web technologies using
LinkedGeoData which is the semantic translation of OpenStreetMap.

Therefore
I designed and tested SPARQL queries across the LOD to obtain a
linguistic query expansion over LinkedGeoData using WordNet(2.0)
RDF/OWL.

am looking for a hosting company for the Internship.

The
ideal company might have the core business in the geoinformation
field.

Thank
you
Gianfranco Gliozzo