[OSM-talk] Converting buildings from nodes to ways

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 21:07:14 GMT 2010

I was advised on the newbies list a while ago to make that initial
node part of the new way. ie. you move the node to somewhere on the
edge of the building, then start tracing from that node. This means
the node isn't deleted and one can see where in the history this node
was converted from a lone node to part of a way.