[OSM-talk] Fwd: Nav4All navigation shut down by Navteq

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 15:52:45 GMT 2010

2010/2/2 Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org>:
> wanting to stamp out creativity and replace it by a fixed rule set decided
> by a majority of 10 to 9 wiki fiddlers.

might be partially true, but by discriminating everybody who tries to
document stuff in the wiki (AFAIK the wiki is the main source to do
this) as "wiki fiddlers" IMHO nothing is gained. I'd encourage people
to set up new pages for new features on the wiki as often as they can,
whilst changing/improving/enriching/specifying the definitions of
existing ones is potentially more harmful and should discussed prior
to do it.

cheers,
Martin