[OSM-talk] can't print from wiki

Margie Roswell mroswell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 22:42:54 GMT 2010

today I was trying to print the xapi documentation.

I haven't printed it, but when I look in preview (same with the JOSM
documentation) things are cut off just as they were before, both with
and without the "printable" parameter.

I'm not enthusiastic about moving everything over to a different site
to be able to print it.

In any case, who has access to the backend of the
wiki.openstreetmap.org site, so that the style sheet issue can be
addressed?

Margie
ps: wikibooks does look intriguing. Maybe we should do both.. move
some over there... but please, can whoever has access to the osm wiki
backend please fix the stylesheet issue, so that existing
wiki.openstreetmap.org pages print properly? Thanks!