[OSM-talk] Two different ways with the same nodes?

ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Thu Feb 11 07:05:06 GMT 2010

I think that areas that share nodes with other areas
and especially with ordinary roads, create a lot of extra work
when something has to be edited.
I think that every object should stand on it's own,
and if there is a relation between the two, well, eh , use a relation.

Gert Gremmen

Openstreetmap.nl  (alias: cetest)
 Before printing, think about the environment.