[OSM-talk] Finishing of the iMMAP street data starting of the Logistics Plus GPS tracing

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 16 16:51:55 GMT 2010

Hello,

First of all, I would like to thank for all the help in importing the iMMAP
street vector data into OSM.

Here is a report I made just before we finished :
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/h4ck3rm1k3/diary/9550

Here are the people who were helping  the most : THANK YOU!!!!

bmog
malenki
Mdeen
Michael_gd
rcr
telegnom

The next step will be to trace the GPS data and use that to identify the
major roads (ones which are traveled often)

I have made detailed instructions on how to help with the next job for
tracing the GPS data from logistics plus,
they have donated over 10 million GPS points from all over kosovo. This is
from years of trucks driving around.
You can help trace missing streets from it.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Kosovo_LogisticsPlus_Tracing

Here is a video I made a while ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Riwff1KxcY

Please help out, this is a brand new project and we need your help.

And thanks again for all your help, it is amazing to see how many people
have helped!!!

mike