[OSM-talk] Finishing of the iMMAP street data starting of the Logistics Plus GPS tracing

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 16 17:56:45 GMT 2010

If you try and process the data and get a strip of points that looks like
this :
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Image:LogisticsPlusPoints_uw.png

It is normal. I sorted the point files and split them, so it creates strips
of data.

Wiki is updated with a picture and I have made a video on how to process the
data.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Kosovo_LogisticsPlus_Tracing#How_to_process

it will also be posted on the wiki.
mike