[OSM-talk] OSM front page design concept

Steven Le Roux steven at le-roux.info
Sun Feb 21 00:55:54 GMT 2010

Hi,

Great mockup ! I think we absolutely need a "get direction" as an
alternative to the search box. This is probably on of the first thing why
people are using maps :), to see how to go from anywhere to anywhere else.

Why to keep the ratio of the map ? rather than to link dynamicaly the bottom
edge of the slippy map to the browser's borders like the left and right ones
are.

Great job anyway !

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 12:48 AM, SteveC <steve at asklater.com> wrote:

> I've posted a design concept with description and invitation for feedback
> here:
>
> http://opengeodata.org/new-design-concept-for-openstreetmaporg
>
> Yours &c.
>
> Steve

Steven Le Roux
Jabber-ID : Steven at jabber.fr
0x39494CCB <steven at le-roux.info>
2FF7 226B 552E 4709 03F0  6281 72D7 A010 3949 4CCB