[OSM-talk] Serious consideration of "Newbie Editor"

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 15:07:40 GMT 2010

I am guessing that OpenLayers could already have most of the
functionality that is needed.  The primary issue is with the practical
limit on the number of vector features being handled by the browser.
When used in IE, that is about 300 features.

If you can manage the number of features downloaded in a manner that
didn't bother the user, I am guessing that it could work.

David.