[OSM-talk] Serious consideration of "Newbie Editor"

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 25 21:20:28 GMT 2010

A simple/complex switch in an existing editor is a nice idea.
I didn't suggest it because Potlatch is the obvious candidate and I know
nothing about Flash programming, so couldn't offer to help do that - I would
have a bit more chance with a Java applet, but I am a bit old fashioned like
that!

Javascript would be the obvious next choice after Flash, but I find it very
hard to de-bug and it always feels a bit un-responsive to me, but that may
well be the networking rather than the program itself.

Graham.

--
Dr. Graham Jones
Hartlepool, UK