[OSM-talk] Thoughts on OSM design, and looking forward and back

Dave Stubbs osm.list at randomjunk.co.uk
Fri Feb 26 13:05:05 GMT 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 12:47 PM, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 11:07 AM, SteveC <steve at asklater.com> wrote:
>>...or figuring out how to attract more flash coders.
>
> Speaking for myself, I didn't know there were opportunities to work on
> PL2. A few more obvious mentions around the place that developers are
> required, with a short list of interesting tasks to work on, would be
> a start.

There have been a number of posts to dev on the subject, sorry you
missed them. If you want to get involved then that's great.

You can see the code here and check it out of SVN:
http://trac.openstreetmap.org/browser/applications/editors/potlatch2/

The readme should help you get set up and the TODO file has a bunch of
things that need doing in it.
There's also a potlatch-dev list if you want to sign up to that to get
any help or discuss directions.

Dave