[OSM-talk] [Fwd: [CrisisMappers] CrisisCamp Task in Support of Chile]

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Sat Feb 27 13:43:24 GMT 2010

-------- Message original --------
Sujet : 	[CrisisMappers] CrisisCamp Task in Support of Chile
Date : 	Sat, 27 Feb 2010 08:08:22 -0500
De : 	Heather Blanchard <heatherleeblanchard at gmail.com>
Répondre à : 	crisismappers at googlegroups.com
Pour : 	CrisisCommons <crisiscommons at gmail.com>

Greetings,

Patrick from Ushahidi has asked if CrisisCamp volunteers could scrape/
search the internet for news items and place in this Google Doc.
Currently they are creating a new instance of Ushahidi for Chile and
this information will be directly inputed as the information was from
Haiti.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjKkO3odnjoedGl0d2stVXZ2VFowWmJGM3RHaTA5ZlE&hl=en

This can be done at today's camps as well as virtually. Of course we
really need translators as well as many of the inputs will be in
Spanish.

We will have a All Camp call at 11AM EST to go over what we know right
now and how CrisisCommons might help in the coming hours and days.

Here is a place on the wiki to update and the call in information: http://wiki.crisiscommons.org/wiki/Chile/2010_2_27_Earthquake

Heather
mobile - 703-593-3823