[OSM-talk] Help! Changeset reverted without explanation

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Feb 28 07:25:17 GMT 2010

Hi,

Lar Kiesel wrote:
> I started to correct the NE2 changes by hand,  there were too many and why
> should I?  So. I decided to do the revert.

Independent of what's wrong or right in this case: You are not the first
one to say that the changeset is too large to easily see what has
happened. This tells us that Nathan's original edit was perhaps a bit
large for one changeset and it would have been better to upload it in
several chunks.

Also, my revert script (which Lar has used) needs to be changed so that
it requires a reason to be given for revering a changeset - I'm sure Lar
would have provided one if the script had asked him to, leading to less
confusion about the whole issue.

Bye
Frederik