[OSM-talk] When will bots be removed from history?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 10:12:29 GMT 2010

When will bots be removed from history in Potlach? It is really hard to
see what is going on in some area when all I can see are bot entries and
(big) entries.

Please, please remote bot entries from Potlach history.

Here is how history of edits currently looks like for my home town:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/184632/bots.png

This is completely useless when there are bots that take over all history!

--
pratite me na twitteru - www.twitter.com/valentt
blog: http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic, MSN: valent.turkovic at hotmail.com