[OSM-talk] Help! Changeset reverted without explanation

Mike N niceman at att.net
Sun Feb 28 18:03:02 GMT 2010

That doesn't help in this case: for example a US highway crosses multiple states, but is always assigned the same shield.    And there is nothing in standard tagging (that I remember) to distinguish a county from state road - I follow the general recommendation that US=primary, state=secondary, most major county roads=tertiary.   Those in other regions may promote the small roads based on lane count, max speed, etc.
 -------------- Original message from John Smith <deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com>: --------------