[OSM-talk] OpenStreetMap + Ushahidi-Chile in the works + partnerships

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky zznmeb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 23:54:41 GMT 2010

I have some Twitter stuff going

1. A ViralHeat profile collecting all "Social Media" hits relevant. I
have API access and can dump this stuff, but haven't had a chance to
do much else. http://meb.tw/c1FXKw

2. I posted some Ruby code to track the Streaming API at
http://github.com/znmeb/Chile-Quake-Tracking.

3. I am doing a geosearch on Twitter back in time for an area 325 km
radius around the epicenter. That includes Santiago. I plan to post
that CSV file somewhere once it gets back in time to the or an hour or
so before. That will give us a list of people that Twitter believes
are in the area.
--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
borasky-research.net/m-edward-ed-borasky/

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." ~ Paul Erd?s