[OSM-talk] no rendering of amenity=veterinary

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 22:57:28 GMT 2010

>You currently have this chicken-and-egg situation where you don't know if it's worth using a tag because you don't know if it will ever be implemented.

But now you're just mapping for the renderer. Regardless of whether or
not Veterinaries get rendered, you should map them if you see them;
it's the database that's important, not the (albeit) pretty pictures.
Veterinaries, and other unrendered features, also provide the
opportunity to add other data to the map, house numbers and post codes
for example.

Cheers, Joseph