[OSM-talk] Haiti Field requirement: Haiti OSM maps in PDF

Augustus Kling augustus.kling at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 16:44:44 GMT 2010

Gary68 <gary <at> gary68.de> writes:
> any hint for pdf conversion from command line highly appreciated!

What about using Inkscape's command line interface? I tried your SVG and got a
vector-PDF with the following command: inkscape map_porto.svg
--export-pdf=map_porto.pdf

The interface is documented at: http://inkscape.modevia.com/inkscape-man.html

The size for the PDF could be given on the command line (but I did not try) and
is by default dependent on the canvas size in your SVG. I suggest using the
scaling function of a PDF reader to do the printing.