[OSM-talk] how to apply OSM styles to maps using Quantum GIS

Felipe Carrillo mazatlanmexico at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 23:15:01 GMT 2010

Hi Jukka:
Thanks for the reply again, I actually downloaded quantumnik a few days ago but my experience with the command line is very limited. I was trying to apply the style of the second map from this website:
http://bitbucket.org/springmeyer/quantumnik/wiki/Home to my maps without success. Do you know how to go about applying this kind of style to qgis maps? Thanks