[OSM-talk] [Fwd: RE: [CrisisMappers] Re: Fw: Adding missing coordinate to the health facility list from PAHO]

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Thu Jan 21 12:40:42 GMT 2010

-------- Message original --------
Sujet : 	RE: [CrisisMappers] Re: Fw: Adding missing coordinate to the
health facility list from PAHO
Date : 	Thu, 21 Jan 2010 04:59:39 -0700
De : 	Jeff Baranyi <jbaranyi at esri.com>
Répondre à : 	crisismappers at googlegroups.com
Pour : 	<crisismappers at googlegroups.com>
Références :
<OFEFABEFC5.6E0AD8D9-ON052576B1.007E606E-052576B1.007F3AB3 at un.org>
<6c2c709c-dc7c-4b0f-82ff-470360af0b38 at r5g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>
<9279d832-a889-471b-8b32-430841481fd5 at 14g2000yqp.googlegroups.com>

Here is a file we got from the National Center for Medical Intelligence (NCMI) yesterday:

Layer Package for ArcGIS - http://www.arcgisonline.com/home/item.html?id=750eb59b50aa4351ac39a0d91ca3fb9a

ArcGIS Server Services - http://events.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/services/NCMI_HealthFacilities_Haiti/MapServer

WMS - http://events.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/services/NCMI_HealthFacilities_Haiti/MapServer/WMSServer?

There is also a layer package from Direct Relief International here - http://www.arcgisonline.com/home/item.html?id=d4b44b537f864bf49ce8c6b469e4e570