[OSM-talk] [Fwd: [CrisisMappers] Geotagged Flickr photos]

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Thu Jan 21 20:08:29 GMT 2010

Wouauouhh ! Great !

I was disappointed that flickr was missing exactly what you provide.
This is yet a another example of what Talbot said, that "OSM is working
wonderfully as a clearinghouse".

(For the time being, there seem to be only photos in Port-au-Prince
center, right ?)

I think it would be great if it where in the wiki. Something that would
be sexy for journalists (I would like to be able to raise the awareness
about OSM, that appears as the "Wikipedia for Maps" to me.)

Best regards,

Jean-Guilhem