[OSM-talk] Fw: [CrisisMappers] Haiti PCodes

David Groom reviews at pacific-rim.net
Fri Jan 22 13:54:23 GMT 2010

I have attached tags for the majority of pcode level 2 already to towns and villages, using the pcode:2 tags as  suggested on

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Tags#Emergency_Response_.26_Relief_Support_Infrastructure

I believe that the pcode2 should probably refer to an administrative district rather than a place, but it would have been more time consuming in the first instance to break up the current admin boundaries and create relations to make smaller boundaries at the pcode:2 level.  Its probably a task for later.

David