[OSM-talk] Duplicated Refugee Camps

Adrian Brain adrianpbrain at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 24 19:04:46 GMT 2010

Margie and others,

Some of the confusion here is my fault. I add area=yes for
completeness, though I too believe it is not strictly necessary.

"earthquake=spontaneous camp_site" is my mistake - copying others
 I read it as "earthquake" when it actually says
(out of the box to the right) "earthquake:damage" I
think. Feel free to correct any of mine you find. Sorry.

Adrian