[OSM-talk] If you want to help with OSM, and dont know what to do, help out with the Kosovo and Albania project

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 31 09:03:21 GMT 2010

Hi there,
No we dont have an overview page of the parts done, yet.

I have been thinking about generating a map of those part. Am looking
into mapnik.

In fact, it would be great to have a machine to just load up all this
data into its own osm instance and to generate some slippy maps. I am
working with mapnik now, learning how to use it.

About the standard tags, we dont have that yet either. :(