[OSM-talk] If you want to help with OSM, and dont know what to do, help out with the Kosovo and Albania project

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 31 09:20:16 GMT 2010

Rob wrote:
> jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com wrote:
>> We have The entire streetnetwork of Kosovo that needs to be merged and
>> imported (from iimap, the disaster relief)
>>
> Is there page anywhere that coordinates who is uploading which parts of
> this?
> I downloaded a few at random and the first 4 I tried look to be done or
> partially done already.
> Also is there a standard source tag you are using?
> Sorry if this is already detailed somewhere, I looked through most of
> the wiki pages I could find.

That would probably be me. I've started doing the streetdata packages and have
done numbers 100, 200, 300 and 1000 already.

I also do think we need some coordination on this. Maybe if one starts from the
top, the other one from the bottom?

Might it be useful to make a Kosovo mailinglist for this?

Regards,
Maarten