[OSM-talk] Fwd: Nav4All navigation shut down by Navteq

Ulf Möller osm at ulfm.de
Sun Jan 31 13:41:04 GMT 2010

An iPhone app maker in Germany had the same problem, and they're now
switching to OSM.

Here's a news report and their statement (in German):

http://www.handelsblatt.com/technologie/mobile-welt/navigon-gegen-skobbler-kriegszustand-in-naviland;2486799
http://blog.skobbler.de/2009/12/die-neue-karte-osm/