[OSM-talk] Comprehensive set of GPS track logs

Lukas Kabrt lukas at kabrt.cz
Sun Jul 11 22:34:10 BST 2010

Hi,

I am student working on the GSoC project - Travel time analysis [1],
[2]. For the final tuning and demonstration of the utility I am
looking for a comprehensive set of GPS track logs.

Requirements:
Timestamped GPS tracks (if privacy is concern I can provide a utility
that will delete unneccessary data - I am interested only in day of
the week and time)
Cover reasonable size area - big city, small part of the country
Real world data - not from mapping parties etc. (these gps logs do not
correspond with orinary vehicle behaviour)

If someone can provide me such set or suggest me a place, where it can
be obtained, it would be great help.

Thanks,
Lukas

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2010/AcceptedProjects/TimeTravelAnalysis