[OSM-talk] Comprehensive set of GPS track logs

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 22:55:12 BST 2010

To clarify you are looking for GPS traces from car or vehicle traffic
ideally in one city.  Tried a transit authority for their bus traces?  That
would give you plenty of data plus time of day traffic and consistency on
routes and the GPS equipment used for the traces.

I have plenty but I tend to walk when I'm mapping, others tend to cycle and
I really don't think this is what your after.

Cheerio John