[OSM-talk] Looking for participants to test OSM-based audio maps

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Mon Jul 19 09:28:38 BST 2010

Am 18.07.2010 01:23, schrieb Esther Loeliger:
 > For
 > a screenshot and further information, see the project website,
 > http://team.sourceforge.net.
Despite a screenshot I don't see any information on this page - not what
the project is about nor who's working on.

So I don't know what it is really about. I can walk around and hear due
the stereo signal when a park is on the right and a bar on the left but
I don't really know what the destination is.

As I'm not blind I'd love to see the map in background so I can see what
the audio signal tries to describe to me.

The Program tells me that it will record my keystrokes, bu it does not
tell which one (only inside the program or also this mail which I'm
typing in another program) and what it does with them (send them over
internet? not really..)

I also regularly get "could not load / save" and "xml parser error" as
it seems to write them to system directories.

Peter