[OSM-talk] Using OSM Maps on a Nokia Phone without online updates?

Someoneelse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Wed Mar 24 19:42:25 GMT 2010

Another one to maybe throw into the pot might be Mgmaps
(http://www.mgmaps.com/).  That can just about work with downloaded data
(I used Kosmos to generate the tiles) as well as working online if you
want it to (when you're back home).

Depending on the zoom level it can take quite a large amount of storage
to store tiles for a relatively small area, so if you're travelling
around it might not be ideal.  I can't vouch for it on an N82 although a
web search suggests that people might have got it working there.