[OSM-talk] Routing error Cloudmap.com or wrong tagging?

Michael Eric Menk mikemenk at yahoo.no
Thu May 27 16:32:49 BST 2010

On 05/27/2010 04:22 PM, Nic Roets wrote:
> On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 3:34 PM, Michael Eric Menk<mikemenk at yahoo.no>  wrote:
>
>> The access in question clearly says YES, so I do not see the problem.
>>
> You're original email did not mention the vehicle type with which the
> problem occurs. Is it pedestrian or bicycle ? If so, they do have a
> bug in their code.

I would think that was self apparent, since I stated that "no motor
vehicle allowed". No motor-vehicle should be routed on this road.

In Norway we have access-right that are stronger then the rights of the
property owner. The motor*=private , foot=yes and bicycle=yes is VERY
common.

The road in question here is a 3-400 year old trunk, witch is a popular
walk/cycle-road. Some parts of it is now private, but this do not effect
the access-right for non-motorised travel (unless it destroys the road).

--
Michael Eric Menk
Linkedin: http://no.linkedin.com/in/mikemenk