[OSM-talk] Zillow's Neighborhood Data

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 00:59:54 GMT 2010

Interesting. The Kansas one isn't all that impressive as it only has
information for Wichita. Neighborhood boundaries aren't exactly at the
top of my list of things to map however I have done some apartment
complexes and I'm guessing those would show up in these files. I'm not
familiar enough with Wichita to know if that is definitely the case
though. Either way I could see it being useful at least in some
situations.

Toby